Monday, May 14, 2012

Variety's Night of the Rising Stars


The Children’s Charity, Variety of St. Louis, has been a huge support for special needs kids of St. Louis for close to 80 years.  Variety has a strong bond and an exquisite history in this community, and St. Louis can rely on Variety to care for their children.  Over time Variety has advanced and has become a big part of the lives of St. Louis children.

Diana Ross
This year, Variety hosted their Dinner With the Stars and Night of the Rising Stars which featured Joe Buck and the amazing Diana Ross. The event raised over $3 million dollars which means 14,000 children a year are able to receive help from Variety. Incredible!

My mom was my date for the event
Thank you to Mollie Francis and the Variety for inviting me to be a apart of your special event. My mom and I had a great time meeting all the Variety members and dancing the night away to Diana Ross! "If I have someone who believes in me, I can move mountains." -Diana Ross


No comments:

Post a Comment