Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wildwood Middle School

Thank you to Dr. Maxwell, Dr. Dickens, and Mrs. Hedrick for letting me visit your school!
I had a wonderful experience visiting the Timberwolves at Wildwood Middle School yesterday. This was my first time visiting middle school students and they sure were fun! First, I visited Mrs. Cain's class and discussed the importance of good communication skills, getting involved in extracurricular activities, and the the word "popularity".

miss missouri usa
katie kearney
Thank you Mrs. Cain!















Then I visited my friend Megan LaTempt's class. Megan is truly an amazing teacher and individual. Her class was such a great group a kids. One in particular, BJ, told me I looked like a ray of sunshine. Made my day. :)

miss missouri
Thank you Megan!!
Next, I visited Mrs. Vlasich's classroom. Another awesome group of kids. I just can't say enough good things about the students and teachers at Wildwood Middle School. They are an impressive bunch of friendly, smart, and kindhearted individuals!

miss missouri usa
katie kearney miss missouri

Lastly, we headed over to the gym for a little physical education! I was able to answer any questions from the students then we played volleyball and basketball.

katie kearney

katie kearney
katie kearney




miss missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment