Monday, April 16, 2012

Bootcamp #1

miss missouri

Over the weekend, I was able to see all my beautiful Vanbros sisters because it was our very first bootcamp! We had a great weekend full of learning, bonding, and.. eating! Friday night, we went to a yummy dinner at Brio on the Plaza. The following evening we decided to mix it up and try Gordon Biersch at Town Center followed by delicious gelato! Luckily, this weekend's focus was not fitness and nutrion :)

katie kearney
Daryl Woods & Miss Missouri Teen USA
The weekend was led by Nashville's very own Daryl Woods from Fearlessly Me! Daryl really helped us understand how to become the best "us" that we can be and I have already began applying what he has taught me to my everyday life. Additionally, we were able to practice mock interviews with John and the rest of the team. Weekends like last remind me how fortunate I am to be apart of the Vanbros family. The weekend also put into perspective just how quickly Miss USA is approaching and I cannot wait! I am so excited to arrive in Vegas with my best heel forward! As Daryl (or Babe Ruth) would say, “You can’t beat the person that never gives up."


No comments:

Post a Comment