Sunday, May 13, 2012

You don't need to spend a fortune to look like a million bucks

katie kearney

One thing I absolutely love is the joy of bargain shopping! Some of my favorite stores are H&M, Nordstrom Rack, and Marshals! I love the feeling of really getting a bang for my buck. With that being said, I recently discovered a (not-so-hidden) gem in St. Louis called Women's Closet Exchange. The store has built a reputation for making designer fashions available, and affordable, to everyone. They carry designer brands such as Louis Vuitton, Manolo Blahnik, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, St. John, Escada.. the list goes on! "We travel the country regularly in search of the hottest contemporary fashions typically found only in exclusive boutiques and high-end retailers, allowing us to offer you “now” style without the “ow” at the cash register. In fact, we have a saying around the store: “The Only Difference Is the Price!” -WCE


When I stumbled upon this store, I instantly fell in love! Not just with the store but the women too. Sue, Laura, Diana and everyone who works at the store are amazing. They are a fun group of ladies and nice as can be! (Fun fact: Rachel Zoe is a also a huge fan of WCE) So naturally, when they asked me to walk in their Spring Fling Fashion Show, I gladly agreed. I later found out that they would be filming for their upcoming reality show. Be sure to catch their show on the Style Network. The girls describe it as the "Pawn Stars" of resale clothing. I, for one, cannot wait to watch these wild women on their resale escapades!

miss missouri usa

No comments:

Post a Comment